Obama Renal: DC New Condo 1Bd, Metro Access 25ft

Do you have an apartment or house to rent for the Inauguration Day weekend? Post your advertisement here. Please your email address and/or a phone number so that prospective renters might contact you. As of December 11, there were fewer than 900 hotel rooms left in DC.

InaugurationDay2009.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or validity of any offers posted here by independent users of the site.
Forum rules
Advertisements are posted by individuals; InaugurationDay2009.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy, validity, or reliability of the advertisement.

Planning a trip to DC? You might want a guidebook! Try Frommer's, Fodor's, or the Lonely Planet guide.

Obama Renal: DC New Condo 1Bd, Metro Access 25ft

Postby joey1078 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:22 am

Hello I am a young professional/grad student who is renting my brand new 1bd condo for the inauguration weekend. I am 25 ft from metro system bus stop, 4 blocks from Irving St metro (both accommodate metro smart-trip cards) the building has been newly renovated in 2007 and occupied by working professionals. I have highlighted some key points bellow. I am leaving the price open and will entertain offers.

Photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/joevoros/Appartment#

430 Irving St NW, Washington DC 20010

2007 Frigidaire Stainless Steel Energy-Star appliances including: refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven & gas stove

800sq ft smoke free home, hard wood floors throughout apt with slate floor in bathroom, 10 ft ceilings with 3" inch base boards, and crown molding, granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom.

Additional amenities include: professional juicer, espresso machine, electric grill, wireless high speed internet, etc...

Please feel free to contact me with respectable offers. I am a professional individual & in turn wish to deal with like minded individuals. Accordingly, there is a nonrefundable $1000 security deposit to hold the apartment should we come to agreeable terms. The deposit will be returned at the end of the agreed rental period.

Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Take care,
Joe
joevoros@gmail.com
Attachments
phpTXBExPPM.jpg
phpTXBExPPM.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 18871 times
phpCHPbo0PM.jpg
phpCHPbo0PM.jpg (14.63 KiB) Viewed 18873 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (21.98 KiB) Viewed 18873 times
joey1078

Return to Inauguration Day Housing