Rent my trendy DC studio apartment for Inauguration week. Fabulous location, walk everywhere downtown! Everything taking place during Inauguration is within walking distance.
• 4 blocks from the White House
• Within walking distance (under 1.5 miles) of the Capitol, and the National Mall (Extremely important-cars will not be allowed within a 2mile radius of the National Mall and the Metro system projecs it will take 8 hours to move everyone at the National Mall to outlying locations (not including regular passengers]) In other words, traffic will be a nightmare.
• Shopping, shopping, shopping--5 blocks from Macy’s, H&M, West Elm, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic and more…
• Restaurants--2-3 blocks from restaurants in every direction-Brasserie Beck, Georgia Brown’s, Lima, Bobby Van’s and more….
• 3-5 blocks from downtown Metro stations
• Secure building (key entrance only)/ 24 hour front desk assistance
• Furnished studio with full bath and kitchen
• Can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably.
• Free internet available
• TV/DVD with cable television
• Fresh linens
• Access to fitness center upon request/separate pilates center
• Professional cleaning service provided before your arrival/during your stay
• Car service to/from local airport/train station to apartment
• Your choice of stocked refrigerator with foods of your choice ($250) or gift certificates and reservations at the restaurants of your choice ($250)
• 75% deposit due on booking (non-refundable)
• Final payment due upon arrival
• No smoking
• Fully refundable security deposit of $1500 due upon arrival (refunded upon departure)
• Rates: $500 per night OR best offer (minimum of 4 nights)
• Unit available January 15-24, 2009.
For more information contact me at email@example.com or 202.509.1660. Serious inquiries only, thank you..